Senior IT Systems EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 18:48
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for our IT team. Help us refine and improve our cross-platform cloud forward infrastructure for our bi-coastal workforce. Are mobile management platforms your favorite flavor? Can you build towards touchless laptop deployments, and automate software patches? Is helping to secure web services your jam? We want someone who can two-step between engineering teams, non-technical medical experts, and help create a next-gen cloud forward home, so our team can invent the future of digital therapeutics.
Our Senior Systems Engineer is a project-focused role to continue refining our technical foundation. You will be integrating within a tight-knit, highly responsive, employee focused support team. We facilitate offices in Boston, San Francisco, and Raleigh as well as Remote workers and field teams.
This role requires a person knowledgeable with implementing and automating support for SaaS apps, Macs, PCs, and mobile devices, but just as critically: someone who empathizes with their fellow co-workers’ needs. If you’re a techie who likes helping people, this is for you. You look down upon platform bias, imaging and doing one-off manual fixes/builds. You look forward to practical solutions, automation, and unearthing a better way.
- Deep experience implementing SaaS tools such as Okta, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, GSuite, 365, AWS, etc.
- Standing up and optimizing a cloud-centric Windows management environment within a cross-platform company
- User permission manipulation (Admin/Standard) on Windows
- Clearly document and communicate methodologies to IT staff and the company
- User education and training for more efficiently utilizing implemented technologies
- Know the pulse of where the industry is headed with upcoming technologies to pivot us towards their best implementation
- Optimize, refine, automate onboarding and offboarding processes
- Experience engaging vendors, and managing contractors for critical services
- Excellent team-oriented focus
- Ease resolving complex problems involving multiple stakeholders
- Plus: Experience implementing and maintaining effective web security such as CASB or DLP systems with minimal user disruption
- Plus: Experience managing and/or migrating storage hierarchies
- Plus: Experience with email routing, securing email, and advanced spam and phishing prevention
- Plus: Network management such as RADIUS, Firewall, subnets, etc.
- Ability to leverage your technical knowledge in the service of extreme customer focus
- 5+ years in an IT infrastructure role
- Experience and/or certification in administering SaaS environments including API usage
- Mastery of SAML and SCIM implementations
- Microsoft Intune / Windows Group Policy Management wizardry
- Formal training or certification in Information Technology or relevant industry experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated scripting experience: Bash preferred. Python, Powershell or Ruby experience is good too
- Deep Mac and Windows troubleshooting knowledge
- iOS and Android mobile device management expertise
- Experience establishing/optimizing directory services and schema such as LDAP and Azure AD
- High awareness of digital security best practices and friendly but firm enforcement
- Jamf/Microsoft/Apple certifications a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.