Senior Manager – Commercial Data Systems & ArchitectureAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 18:31
Website Akili Interactive Labs
The mission of the Senior Manager – Life Sciences Commercial Data Systems Architecture is to lead the continuing development and oversee operations of the Operational Data Hub systems that support Sales, Marketing, Payer Accounts and associated business areas.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Information Systems and will utilize deep subject matter expertise in Pharma/MedDevice data cycles with extensive experience building and evolving the systems needed to support the full breadth of an in-market Commercial organization. This will be a highly visible role providing strategy, architecture and development leadership for our operations platforms and multiple CRM systems. The role will involve both project and team leadership responsibility as well as hands on database work driving external and internal integration, data structure design, metadata, synchronization and master data management. The integrated platform will support Field Sales, DTC/HCP Marketing, Payer Accounts, MLR, Sunshine Act Compliance and a range of associated business processes.
- Build, deploy and maintain database servers and systems, including dimensional and hybrid data models, transactional and data mart systems specifically supporting pharmaceutical sales
- Develop ad-hoc operational and data mining queries, develop views, triggers, denormalization, stored procedure, indexing and partitioning tasks in SQL and NoSQL databases to support import, transformation, and automated processing of data
- Configure ETL/ELT integrations, perform loading, internal migrations and export of data to and from internal and s3rd party file and system based interfaces supporting operational business requirements
- Lead projects and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, technical and non-technical staff, to develop roadmaps and timelines for deployment of systems and data assets
- Identify and resolve issues which may negatively impact delivery of systems, and escalate issues to leadership as needed
- Actively drive continuous improvement activities, defining and implementing the changes required to create industry-leading electronic data management and integration capabilities
- Communicate with company leadership, partners and non-technical resources on team and systems goals, strategy, and design, as well as represent project and operational teams in project and portfolio management
- 5+ years SQL, schema and database development and DBA work. Must have experience with Postgres, AWS Aurora and Redshift and at least 2 other RDBMS systems. Must be experienced with highly scalable and distributed architectures
- 5+ years experience with Digital Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical or MedDevice Sales CRM, Digital/eMarketing and commercial syndicated data (Rx,Dx, Px Medical/Pharmacy claims, payer coverage, multi-channel marketing data warehouse)
- 3+ years’ experience with ETL/ELT tools, data loaders, internal and external and transformation tools such as Pentaho, dbt, Informatica, Mulesoft, Ab Initio, SSIS, Knime, Talend, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce CRM and Apex tools. (Veeva, SalesForce)
- 2+ years background with commercial or developed Master Data Management (MDM) and data quality systems
- Experience with cloud based technologies for data integration and serverless architectures essential, including DbaaS platforms, SaaS platforms, AWS Lambda
- Linux, DBA, database optimization experience a strong plus
- Background working in a highly structured and regulated environment with GxP, encryption, privacy and quality controls in place for data systems
- Python, JS, node, R and or SAS experience for data management and processing
- API and web services experience forRESTful/HTTP integration with external platforms, data flow
- Strong background coordinating and interacting with business groups on a non-technical level
- Familiarity with Clinical data systems, Quality Management, ERP and Compliance reporting systems a strong plus
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit www.akiliinteractive.com.