Senior Manager, Member ActivationAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 18:50
Website Alma Health
At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Senior Manager, Membership Activation
We are looking for a naturally curious, analytical leader to support our Member Activation team and help define the recipe that quickly drives strong and enduring memberships with our Providers. As the Senior manager of activation, you will help build and implement a streamlined onboarding experience for our members. You will work closely with Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to explore, define and implement best practices for accelerating the journey to strong member performance.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, business acumen, and high growth startup experience as well as a deep passion for our mission enabling access to mental health.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Director of Activation, CX and Product Marketing leaders to develop and execute a new member experience strategy that wows our members & their clients and builds loyalty; this includes our onboarding, credentialing and client matching teams.
- Support building the member health metrics during the onboarding period that will drive our outreach strategy to support members. This will be in close partnership with our product marketing team and CX team.
- Drive improvements to workflows and processes to streamline internal communications and meet KPIs without sacrificing customer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to share data-driven customer feedback and insights to help inform improvements
- Utilize customer insights to make recommendations to further drive brand loyalty and improve the customer experience
- Drive team performance against KPIs and SLAs, adhering to company communication quality standards to provide best-in-class service
- Partner with Product Engineering team to build new tools and reporting
- Build team training programs that foster subject matter expertise across our different products for effective onboarding of new customer experience team members
Who you are:
- You have 4-6 years of experience of operations or implementation experience
- You have proven experience scaling and improving multiple operational processes/workflows
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to foster consistent delivery of brand voice and tone across multiple customer-facing channels
- You have excellent project/process management skills, and are always thinking about what can be better and faster
- You’re very well versed on customer experience tools and reporting – ideally you have experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and Guru
- You have a strong command of data and analytics
- You can build relationships and drive cross-organization alignment
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health
- You’ve worked in a fast paced startup, even better if it was in the healthcare sector
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.