Senior Manager of FP&AAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 18:45
Website Akili Interactive Labs
The Senior Manager of FP&A will work closely with the Sr Dir FP&A and Commercial leads to provide financial support to the Commercial function as it relates to business planning, revenue and expense management, and financial reporting with a focus on business growth and financial discipline.
This position ensures revenue and expenses are clearly linked to operational and market drivers, inputs to the financial statements are prepared and properly allocated, while bringing transparency to the process ensuring efficient allocation of resources to the business. This requires very strong finance and partnering skills.
This role will report to the Sr. Director of FP&A and located in Boston, MA
- Assist Commercial financial planning processes: rolling forecasts, monthly sales, monthly and quarterly finance updates, monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecasts, and long range plan (LRP)
- Assist with demand planning, patient-level, forecast model, creating and maintaining both short term and long term sales financial models for commercial products, and support analysis across Commercial and Finance teams
- Implement commercial metrics and drivers with close collaboration with Commercial functions (LTV, GTN, CAC, etc)
- Liaise with with FP&A and Commercial forecasting teams as part of the quarterly planning process and manage planning deadlines and submissions in alignment with agreed upon goals, objectives, and processes
- Assist with creating and maintaining sales/profitability analytics and KPIs as a part of monthly reporting packages
- Assist the Sr. Director of FP&A with overall corporate financial planning, financial statements, cash planning, and overall organizational financial discipline
- Ad hoc financial analysis for business decision making
- Assist with special projects as needed, supporting financial assessments and guidance for strategic projects and business cases
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting a commercial organization, preferably in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint (Keynote preferred) proficiency
- Experience with Netsuite and Vena preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accuracy, and personal initiative
- Teamwork and partnering behaviors
- Organizational, multi-talking, and prioritization skills
- Bonus – Biotech/Pharmaceutical or Digital Therapeutics experience
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit www.akiliinteractive.com.