Senior Photography ProducerAugust 23, 2021 2021-08-24 7:40
Website Oura Ring
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we’ve helped quarter of a million people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
We are looking for a proactive Senior Photo Producer to oversee our brand marketing photography programs. This role will take the lead on bringing Oura’s creative assets to life by running all photo production, post-production and distribution of photo assets. Responsible for producing all still and on-model product and editorial photography. This role will ensure seamless workflow for all asset needs. As a leading member of the Global Creative team, this role will serve as a cross functional brand owner, partnering with teams leading Ambassadors, Social, Blog, Partnerships and Product, ensuring all photo execution is cohesive, adheres to brand guidelines and drives both growth and scale. With a strong desire to constantly refine and improve creative output and produce high end assets that are both aspirational and on brand.
• Manage and lead photography initiatives for all internal and external partners.
• Develop processes for creative and marketing department, refine for all photography production pipelines. Inclusive of Brand Campaign launches.
• Partner and work closely with photography creatives.
• Produce and manage all photography by working cross functionally with marketing to ensure content meets the creative and brand standards. Lead photo production logistics, this includes production planning, hiring photographers, stylists, hair and make-up artists, catering, location scouting and external vendors as applicable. Lead talent approvals based on contracts. Negotiate rates and process billing paperwork for union and non-union crew.
• Digital asset management and servicing of photographic material for company needs.
• Work with legal on asset management to maintain knowledge and approval of rights, clearance, photo deal memos, contract execution and talent approvals.
• Review scripts and works closely with creative, ambassador management, brand lead and channel lead counterparts to select episodic coverage dates: hire photographers, draft and distribute coverage.
• Manage and track the flow of high-volume photography and gallery images in an extremely fast paced deadline driven environment.
• Manage digital asset distribution and post assets to media directory.
• Research, scout and secure locations for photo shoots, including permits as necessary.
• Update and maintain accuracy of marketing shot lists during pre-production and post-production.
• Stay current of new photo technologies and industry trends, as well as maintain files on talent and locations.
You’re equipped with:
• Experience: 7+ years of photography production leadership.
• Leadership: you’re a master of executional and organizational leadership, strategic leadership. Are able to influence our partners across the org, and know that leading yourself with a growth mindset is as important as leading the aforementioned.
• Craftsmanship: you can guide leaders on the perfect way to tell a story and deliver the message while being strategically sound and consistent across the ecosystem.
• Organized: You can handle multiple projects while able to see the big picture and proactively manage your time.
• Strong foundation of how to manage and negotiate contracts with photographers and their agents.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with 360 activations a plus.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and is continually looking to improve their health.
What you’ll get:
• A competitive salary and equity
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Wellness benefits
• Flexible working hours + work-life balance
• An Oura ring of your own
• Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
• 20 days of PTO
• Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.