Senior Product ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 16:49
Myndlift is a digital mental health company that combines brain technology with behavioral programs to help people achieve better focus, relaxation and wellbeing.
We’ve worked with hundreds of clinics and 10’s of thousands of individuals to build one of the leading brain technologies in the market. You will be able to make a direct impact on the world of mental health by collaborating with design, content and engineering teams to create an impactful, top notch user experience.
- Own all aspects of the product, oversee its growth, conceptualize new flows, and own the cycle from mockups to production.
- Work with data teams to understand trends in the usage of the product, and to integrate new brain health innovations into production.
- Manage the production of therapeutic content (including audio, video, text).
- 3-5 years in product management role
- Proven experience in managing UX/UI for consumer mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of business measures, including subscription funnels, benchmarks.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or equivalent practical experience.
- MUST: Eye for design and sharp UX instincts (background in design – an advantage).
- Preferred: Experience in media production.
Preferred: Product management experience in B2C companies.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.