Senior Project ManagerSeptember 13, 2021 2021-09-15 19:40
As Senior Project Manager at TRIPP, you will be instrumental in advancing the Company’s core initiatives. This is a broad role that would touch many aspects of the business and a variety of different projects. Your responsibilities will range from research for new initiatives to creating project plans to effectively managing projects from beginning to completion.
You will work closely with TRIPP’s Engineering, Art, Marketing, User Experience/Product Development and Business Development functions to define and prioritize tasks, and revise scope of all key projects in flight to ensure smooth execution of the Company’s primary product, platform and service offering led goals.
At its core, your mission will be to help us streamline and expand the operations of the business, so we can continually improve the TRIPP user experience to grow and retain our user base, and effectively improve the lives of more people across the globe.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with Company’s leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on projects as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Skills and qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Adaptable and skilled in collaboration
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Knowledge of VR development and game development a plus
- Self-directed and resourceful; capable of figuring things out on your own
- Detail oriented, the type of person who catches every typo
- Disciplined in follow through
Bonus Points if you are:
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
TRIPP is the award-winning leader in XR wellness, offering research-informed, measurable XR
and mobile experiences designed for mind-body health. TRIPP provides a next level respite
from everyday stress and uniquely addresses mental health and emotional well-being by
guiding users through immersive journeys incorporating sound frequencies, breath visualization
and exercises, captivating visuals, and game play mechanics within VR and AR.
TRIPP is based on foundational neuroscience research and has several clinical studies
underway in categories such as addiction recovery, depression, stress and anxiety. TRIPP has
the largest footprint today in the XR wellness category, offering its service in a device agnostic
manner on the Oculus platform, Sony Playstation VR and Nreal (in collaboration with leading
global telcos). The TRIPP platform is privacy compliant, highly data centric, adaptable and
scalable as both a B2C and B2B service.
TRIPP is based in Los Angeles and backed by leading venture capital firm, Mayfield, as well as
other credible investors.
To apply for this job please visit www.tripp.com.