Senior RecruiterAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 16:46
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
The Senior Recruiter will lead complex searches by working across disciplines at varying levels of seniority, focusing largely on roles within Commercial, Medical, Sales, Technology and Corporate functions. The Senior Recruiter will expertly lead and execute candidate generation and sourcing and be able to deliver quality talent. The Senior Recruiter is charged with finding candidates who bring a diversity of thought to all they do along with compassion for patients that we serve. We’re a close-knit, diverse, and inquisitive group that is growing and constantly learning from each other and utilizing best practices to drive strategy and optimize the process of creating candidate-centered experiences. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. This role is ideal for a process-oriented individual that is able to manage a high volume of requisitions and support scaling without sacrificing candidate experience.
- You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to help scale our company, talent strategy, growth plans, interview best practices and effective recruiting
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and mining techniques; proactively cultivate pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Effectively manage relationships and provide top tier service to multiple hiring managers simultaneously to help scale our company
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, and help support closing candidate offers
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Create and maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system and proprietary databases
- Contribute to the development of new talent initiatives, building supporting documentation when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 7+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment from sourcing to onboarding
- Experience hiring for various roles in biotech and/or technology organizations at various levels: Commercial, Clinical, Sales, Regulatory, Technology, Corporate functions, Engineering, Product and/or various technology positions
- Experience hiring for a tech startup or an agency serving tech startups
- Strong calendar management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- A proven track record of creating or enhancing a company’s hiring lifecycle
- Understanding of how to use data to validate the success of hiring efforts
- Confident, coachable, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Well versed in dynamic business environments and consultative relationships, you are comfortable with change and drive partnerships with human resources, client groups, and internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, and ability to work effectively with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible deadlines
- Solid experience with technology and applicant tracking systems, e.g., Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter
- You want to work somewhere that you’ll make a significant impact
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.