Senior UX/UI DesignerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 17:10
Website Akili Interactive Labs
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to bring our user experience to life across our web and mobile platforms. You’ll use your design skills and creativity, combined with a strong knowledge of our users and their needs to create beautiful, helpful experiences. You’ll produce high-quality designs – from concept to execution – that include informed interaction design, usable and delightful user interfaces, and satisfying and seamless flows across digital platforms.
- Understand and synthesize product and user requirements into a cohesive and consistent product design to create a look that meets product roadmap KPIs
- Propose highly creative and progressive design concepts
- Own UX for Akili’s web and mobile products including detailed user flows, site and app information architecture and navigation systems, low to high fidelity wireframes, and clickable prototypes
- Utilize the brand style guide to create a consistent and reusable look and feel across digital medicine products
- Communicate designs and ideas effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
- Listen and understand feedback from users as a part of usability testing and user research and identify meaningful insights to act on in the design
- Partner with product, game, and engineering teams to drive exceptional user experience across web and mobile platforms
- 5+ years of experience designing outstanding digital products – in both web and mobile applications
- A portfolio highlighting exceptional design thinking and execution
- Experience in designing engaging consumer products
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure).
- Expert in wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to partner with user research to prototype designs and incorporate feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Self-directed and comfortable working independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong cross-functional communicator
- User-centered design mindset
- Organized and goal oriented
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit www.akiliinteractive.com.