Sr. Business Analyst – MarketingAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:22
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
The Sr. Business Analyst, Marketing for Behavioral Health is responsible for tracking the full lifecycle of marketing activities. This includes identifying KPIs, ensuring correct tracking integration by the tech team, and developing dashboards and reporting for Sharecare’s suite of app-based behavioral health programs built around mindfulness. In addition, the Sr. Business Analyst, Marketing will work with the Sr. Director, Marketing to strategize the next phase, post-consumer launch, of a flagship mindfulness & mental wellness app and optimize for growth and learning. In this role, the Business Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and documentation for complex business processes and understanding how consumers interact with established data sharing practices within our suite of apps, as well as competitor products, in order to create industry-leading data-driven experiences. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who communicates effectively and efficiently with tech teams and senior leaders, and is a passionate advocate for mindfulness & mental health. Success for this role will be measured by the ability to develop data-driven systems, as well as refining current reporting and dashboarding tools, which, in turn, provide a positive impact on marketing efforts. Plus, you’ll be working with a group of dedicated, fun, mindful people in a fully remote environment that values diversity, inclusion, mental health, and self-awareness, and puts a strong emphasis on testing and learning.
- Identify KPIs and work closely with the tech team to ensure all tracking is integrated properly within the Behavioral Health apps and tools
- Ensure data is flowing correctly into dashboarding tools and that data is provided in an easy-to-understand format for cross-functional teams
- Create a feedback loop based on data and provide insights tied to marketing campaigns
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Build out dashboards and automate reporting tools and manage partner agencies
- Work closely with the Sr. Director, Marketing to optimize marketing campaigns and develop new, data-driven strategies
- Support an environment based on an optimization for learning
- Work with marketing team to gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Organizational skills & ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reporting
- A strong interest in mindfulness, mental wellness, and/or behavioral health
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.