Sr. DevOps EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:34
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics or PDTs. Pear aims to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including the first three PDTs with disease treatment claims from the FDA. Pear’s lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of substance use disorder, was the first PDT to receive marketing authorization from FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of opioid use disorder, was the first PDT to receive Breakthrough Designation. Pear’s third product, Somryst™, for the treatment of chronic insomnia, was the first PDT submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit Pear at www.peartherapeutics.com.
We are looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience building secure, highly available, robust solutions. Our infrastructure is built on a modern, cloud-based, infrastructure-as-code architecture. It’s critical that you have experience with technologies like AWS, Terraform, Pulumi and Kubernetes. We are taking care of patient data, and you’ll need a strong security mindset.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Improve, update, and maintain infrastructure using common IaC tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, and Ansible
- Build highly available services running on Kubernetes
- Support Pear engineering teams by instilling a DevOps culture and empowering/enabling engineers to be self-service
- Educate engineers on DevOps best practices and mentor junior DevOps team members
- Keep our infrastructure reliable and resilient so that we can serve patients without interruption
- Establish processes and systems for responding to urgent incidents
- Manage SaaS or on-premise tools that integrate with core infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with public cloud platforms, specifically AWS
- Experience with Docker and container management platforms
- Experience using Terraform/Pulumi or other infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and the cloud-based tools that support them
- Experience troubleshooting production issues across the full stack
- Experience with application performance monitoring
- Experience with log aggregation and analysis
- Experience maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Strong coding and scripting skills in languages like bash or python
- Familiarity with good security practices at all levels of the stack: cloud, network, and host
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.