Sr. iOS DeveloperAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:28
* Implement new features and maintain the iOS app of Sharecare Inc.
* Implement new features and maintain internal SDKs
* Debug, profile and optimize code
* Write unit and snapshot tests
* Integrate 3rd party components
* Review other team members’ code on pull requests and make improvement suggestions
* Participate in architectural discussions and decisions
* Take full ownership of parts of the app
* Deploy to the App Store.
* Knowledge of CoreData
* Ability to use AutoLayout in code and not relying on .xibs or storyboards
* Object oriented and functional programming mindset
* Fluent in English.
* Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
* Excellent knowledge of Swift, following the changes on the latest versions and Cocoa Touch
* Strong unit testing (XCTests) and integration testing mindset
* Well versed with version control tools (Git)
* Strong UI/UX orientation and excellent knowledge of UIKit
* Good knowledge of REST apis usage and best practices
* Reading knowledge of Ruby/Python/Bash Scripts
* Familiarity with CI systems, particularly Travis CI
* Knowledge of functional programming patterns would be advantageous.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.