Sr. Marketing Specialist- RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-31 17:05
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
The Sr. Marketing Specialist for Behavioral Health is responsible for assisting with brand development and customer acquisition for Sharecare’s suite of app-based behavioral health programs built around mindfulness. In addition, the Sr. Marketing Specialist will also work with the Sr. Director, Marketing to strategize the next phase, post-consumer launch, of a flagship mindfulness & mental wellness app and optimize for growth and learning. In this role, the Sr. Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting marketing efforts across all channels, including performance marketing, social, PR, email, etc., as well as keeping a finger on the pulse of competitors, trends, and seeking to continue to develop a keen eye for creative and strategy. The ideal candidate is a hands-on marketer with media planning experience, a passionate advocate for mindfulness & mental health, and an exceptional communicator with demonstrated success developing marketing campaigns in a fast-paced growth environment. Success for this role will be measured via various areas of the funnel, such as brand awareness, brand lift, and customer acquisition. Plus, you’ll be working with a group of dedicated, fun, mindful people in a fully remote environment that values diversity, inclusion, mental health, and self-awareness, and puts a strong emphasis on testing and learning.
- Manage partner agencies
- Develop and grow media relationships and relationship management
- Identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with internal teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Work with internal partners to identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and deliverables to internal and external teams, able to clearly communicate marketing programs and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Organizational skills & ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A strong interest in mindfulness, mental wellness, and/or behavioral health
- Media planning
- Established media contacts
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.