Sr. Mobile Engineer – iOSAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 18:58
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Engineer to be part of a growing team working on ground up development of our flagship mobile platform. We operate a high traffic website that is deeply integrated with big-name partners. In this fast-paced environment, the individual works on a cross functional team to drive innovation within our native iOS application. This position is a chance to join a highly collaborative agile team breaking new ground in the medical information industry. With new and challenging tasks each day, there is much room for growth in your domain knowledge and your career.
An ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in building native enterprise software for iOS. With an understanding of Apple’s HIG, the candidate should be able to distill business requirements into native experience. A successful candidate is comfortable with RESTful service interactions and can converse with back-end development on needs.
- Assume a lead role on an agile team responsible for iOS solutions
- Plan functional solutions to complex problems
- Help identify and define services for use within the native application
- Design and implement product requirements using Objective C and/or Swift
- Automated and manual testing of deliverables
- Write high performance Objective C and/or Swift code, emphasizing efficiency and low-memory consumption
- Interface with 3rd party APIs for complex features, analytics tracking, and ad targeting
- Experience and proficiency when interacting with RESTful web services
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Strong proficiency in native app development
- Expert knowledge of Interface Builder, XCode, and accompanying toolsets
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding of OO and functional design principles and SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Ajax principles and best-practices
- Familiarity with basic operations in Linux
- Broad understanding of mobile development and industry best practice
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.