Sr. Software Engineer – RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:08
A Senior Software Engineer at Sharecare contributes to interface development within an agile team working with innovating health care technologies, health chat bots and a scheduling system. We need an individual who know their way around the entire development stack, from data bases to complex CSS. This individual is responsible delivering solutions based on sound semantic design and best practice optimizations. In this fast-paced environment, the software engineer works with Product, QA, Operations, and Analytics to identify effective solutions to business needs. A successful employee works in a highly collaborative manner with their team to break new ground in the health security industry. With new and challenging tasks each day, this engineer should expect to constantly expand their domain knowledge and skillsets.
* Senior member for software engineering effort on an agile development team
* Architect solutions to complex designs that conform to company standards
* Ownership for technology aspect of projects
* Define front-end solutions based on requirements documents using best-practices approaches
* Implement dynamic applications while maintaining multiple security compliance guidelines
* Create modular reusable components for use across our ecosystem
* Exhibit and promote a passion for clean, cutting-edge solutions
* Efficacy in mobile, mobile web, and web-based responsive design
* Clearly communicate progress, risks and all statuses of projects.
* Knowledge of front-end design patterns for scalability
* Knowledge of CMS templating and management
* Mentor and guide junior team members
* Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
* 6+ years of complex software development experience
* 5+ years experience working with Python and Flask
* 3+ years mentoring junior team members
* Experience with server-side languages like Node, .NET, Java, PHP
* Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL data bases like MySQL, Mongo
* 5+ years experience with React.js or VUE.js
* Experience setting up Docker based projects
* Experience on Dev Ops best practices
* Experience with WordPress or similar CMS APIs and ecosystems
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Experience with CSS compilers like SASS or Less
* Strong proficiency in functional programming paradigms
* Adept at using numerous profiling, optimizing, and/or debugging tools
* Comprehensive knowledge of caching and deployment strategies in the cloud
* Driven to engineer quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.