Sr. Software Engineer – Toniq AI PlatformAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:15
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to expand our team of bold, curious minds to help shape the future of healthcare. This job is expected to be approximately 100% remote during shelter in place.
* Build cloud native (Kubernetes) solutions that enable machine learning and data engineering pipelines
* Implement API services required to integrate the features of our AI platform
* Collaborate with frontend engineers in implementing UI components that consume all AI platform features
* Work on data modeling, and help to get to a high level of HIPAA compliance with other engineers and director of security
* Implement security and infrastructure pieces as required
* Identify your key metrics (reliability, performance, availability, etc.) and hold yourself accountable towards it
* Significant experience building and shipping applications to production.
* More than 4 years working on a large-scale application
* Expert understanding of distributed systems
* Expertise in big data, analytics, machine learning and data science
* Expertise in relational databases (like MySQL/Postgres) and NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Redis etc.)
* Significant experience using AWS and Google cloud. You are familiar with several of the key technologies with these providers
* Good understanding of security, and cryptography
* Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
* A Computer science bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.