Sr. UI Engineer – RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 18:35
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
A Senior User Interface Engineer at Sharecare leads interface development within an agile team working on a cutting edge Q&A platform. We operate a high traffic website that is deeply integrated with big-name partners. Thus, this individual is responsible delivering solutions based on sound semantic design and best practice optimizations. In this fast-paced environment, the senior engineer works with Product, QA, Operations, and Analytics to identify effective solutions to business needs. A successful employee works in a highly collaborative manner with his/her team to break new ground in the medical information industry. With new and challenging tasks each day, this engineer should expect to guide learning within the team and continually expand his/her own domain knowledge and skillsets.
- Own or lead UI effort on an agile development team
- Plan solutions to complex designs that conform to company standards
- Define front-end solutions based on requirements documents using best-practices approaches
- Create modular reusable interface components utilizing progressive enhancement
- Exhibit and promote a passion for clean, cutting-edge solutions
- Efficacy in mobile, mobile web, and web-based responsive design
- Knowledge of front-end design patterns for scalability
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years working with Ajax and knowledge of security principles
- Strong proficiency in functional programming paradigms
- Strong proficiency in ES6 including DOM manipulation
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with immutable data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) a plus
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Adept at using numerous profiling, optimizing, and/or debugging tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of caching and deployment strategies in the cloud
- Exhibits well-designed and secure front-end solutions
- Proficient in Backend Development a plus
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.