Sr. UI/UX DesignerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 19:04
Sharecare Berlin has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
**Please apply to this position directly at https://sharecare-berlin.jobs.personio.de/job/295859 **
As a UI/UX Designer at Sharecare, you will be responsible for articulating, executing and delivering design solutions for our digital health products across a variety of devices and platforms. On a typical day on this position, you’ll collaborate with designers, product owners and engineering teams to build user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use while maintaining the integrity and cohesiveness of Sharecare’s design system.The ideal candidate is a human-centered designer with excellent visual communication skills and a particular passion for design systems.
* Define the user experience and user interface for new and existing products and features
* Translate our product vision into simple and delightful user experiences
* Create mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
* Maintain existing design systems, UI pattern libraries and style guides
* Gauge the user interface of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
* At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
* Fluent in English
* Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
* Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
* Cross-platform design experience (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
* Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
* Experience working with design systems
* Good technical understanding of how to build and maintain design systems and pattern libraries
* Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
* High proficiency in Sketch
* Profound experience in collaborating with diverse engineering teams
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.