Strategic Alliance Manager, KopaAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 8:18
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
As a Strategic Alliance Manager, Kopa, you will build and deploy a deep understanding of partner strategy, program status and progress, and strong relationships within the partner organization. You will identify and deliver on opportunities to expand the partnership to new disease areas, products and services.
The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify Health portfolio focused on helping individuals living with a chronic condition find the resources, information and support to improve their mental and physical health.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Own the partner relationship, ensuring success of key alliance goals.
- Capture new opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Counsel team members on strategy and approach to engaging in interactions with our partners towards successful outcomes.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure that key contract terms are executed appropriately.
- Create and cascade inter-company communications, developing purposeful agendas, managing key joint committee meetings and documenting key discussion points and decisions.
- Build expertise on partner companies, including organization/leadership, strategies, financials, and priorities. Surface key trends and insights back to our cross-functional teams along with recommendations for action.
- Demonstrated success with increased levels of responsibility in a role focused on alliance management, program management, or business development.
- Experience building and effectively managing relationships at pharmaceutical, digital therapeutic, or other companies in related fields.
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize and resolve key project and partner issues.
- Proven ability to think outside of the box to reach business development goals.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.