Strategy and Operations AnalystAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 9:03
Website Alma Health
At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Strategy & Operations Analyst
We are looking for a mission-driven, hard-working team member who is passionate about making mental health more affordable and is excited to work on one of Alma’s fastest-growing initiatives. You will work closely with Alma leadership to design, improve, and manage day-to-day operations of our Alma’s Insurance Program and you will interact regularly with our members, assisting them as they grow their practice at Alma. This role will work within our Insurance Operations team and report to the Insurance Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Use data-driven decision making to help design and manage day-to-day operations of Alma’s insurance program, specifically for our Eligibility and Benefits team
- Support change management efforts for new product tools rolled out to support the Insurance Operations team, while keeping sharp attention to process detail in order to help improve and address any gaps in functionality
- Coordinate with all Insurance Operations teams to ensure process changes and transitions from manual to automated work are communicated to all impacted teams
- Collaborate directly with Operations leadership to report out on team wins and challenges, and execute on process improvement projects to move the needle on key operating metrics
Who you are:
- You have 1-3 years of work experience. Ideal backgrounds may include an operations role at a startup or experience working in consulting, project management, or process design
- You are highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- You are highly efficient at operational process design, improvements, and execution
- You are a team player who is flexible and can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- You have excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude
- You are able to communicate accurately and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong visual design skills and enjoy presenting data-centric findings to cross-functional teams
- You are passionate about mental health and our mission at Alma
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.