Technical Program Manager, OnboardingAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 9:01
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
As Happify Health continues its rapid growth, we are looking for a talented Technical Onboarding Manager to own the onboarding of varied clients onto our platform and products.
You will use your excellent organizational skills to project-manage across ambiguous ownership lines working closely with our internal teams at Happify such as Product and Engineering, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, and Account Management to roll-out impactful solutions to our clients. You will also need to be the technical liaison for both technical and non-technical audiences alike. #LI-REMOTE
- Deeply engage with and understand client technical onboarding requirements while ensuring that they are aligned with business requirements.
- Utilize flexible project management methodologies to ensure that onboarding projects are planned and completed on-time and within budget.
- Ensure clients and teams within Happify are aware of project status and timelines.
- Identify and drive projects that scale operations for the Client Delivery organization, whether through code automation, process improvements or education.
- Use data to drive strategic decision making with various stakeholders.
- Excellent educational background in Computer Science or a related field.
- Demonstrated success in a Project/Program Manager role at a rapidly growing technology company with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to project management and problem solving. You are excellent at using data to make decisions.
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages such as Python, R and SQL.
- Strong familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with CI/CD and containerization tools.
- A strong ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interest in the field of digital health is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.