Technical Support EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 18:20
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for triaging, escalating and solving issues. You are comfortable with ambiguity and change in a growing team. You have good documentation skills so that if a problem reoccurs solutions can be reused. You have a great sense of judgement to be able to determine when something needs to be quickly escalated to the greater team for a rapid solution. You are comfortable working within established processes, and helping to build them out further when they need expansion or correction. You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills to drive issues to resolution.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Development, Commercial and Post Market Teams to provide technical support for the PearConnect product
- Triage, prioritize, escalate, and resolve tickets with administrators and developers.
- Surface trends to aid in the development/integration of alerting mechanisms.
- Meet established SLAs for Post Market and Product Support Teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent cross functional communication
- Broad technical skills ranging from backend services and databases through the UI
- Experience administering and supporting Salesforce applications
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar)
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud
- Experience with HIPAA, GDPR, and/or CCPA compliance
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.