A global shift is under way and more people are sensing it involves a deeper connection with their heart. This desire for more heart connection is a growing movement, one that people are drawn to by a nudge from their own intuition or conscience to listen to their heart more and to connect with their inner guidance.
HeartMath was born out of a deep sense of caring for people and our planet. Founded in 1991, HeartMath has developed a system of effective, science-based tools and technologies to bridge the intuitive connection between heart and mind and deepen our connection with the hearts of others.
The HeartMath system empowers people to self-regulate their emotions and behaviors to reduce stress, increase resilience, and unlock their natural intuitive guidance for making more effective choices. This enables people to break through to greater levels of personal balance, creativity, insight and health. Over 400 peer-reviewed or independent studies utilizing HeartMath techniques or technologies to achieve beneficial outcomes have been published.
What We Are Looking For:
Being aligned with the HeartMath mission to ‘Help Activate the Heart of Humanity’ is essential. We encourage and support work-life balance and do whatever we can to help our staff learn and implement the HeartMath tools and techniques to connect them more deeply to their own heart’s intelligence.
Over 25 years, HeartMath has designed several experiences around Coherence Biofeedback Training (e.g. Inner Balance App), Learning Content (e.g. The HeartMath Experience) and Community – all with the purpose of facilitating deepening heart connections on a personal, social and global level.
We are now embarking on a journey to bring these experiences together into a single coherent App and are looking for a passionate, heart-centered UX Designer to work with our customers and teams to bring this new app to life.
- Lead the creation of a coherent brand-aligned experience across HeartMath Apps, Cloud, Learning Management System and Community Platform.
- Responsible for all aspects of UX Design (requirement gathering, user interviews, persona development, user journeys, storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, user testing & validation, visual design)
- Ideally can also develop final high fidelity art components
- Collaborating with the product development and engineering teams
- Proven experience as a digital User Experience Designer
- Experience in Brand Design and Art Direction across channels is a plus
- Strong portfolio of projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Our main business office is in Boulder Creek, California (just outside Santa Cruz, CA). Our ideal candidate can commute to the office, but we are open to supporting remote working.