VP, CommunicationsAugust 30, 2021 2021-08-30 18:23
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
As Happify Health continues its rapid growth, we are looking for a talented and experienced VP, Communications to drive the narrative around our company and products in support of our brand. This position will report to the Chief Brand Officer.
You will play a critical role in building communications collateral that ensures prominent positioning for Happify Health in the global digital health market.
Happify Health has offices in New York City and Burlington, MA but we’re open to remote candidates.
- Build global communications strategies that drive visibility for the organization, partnering closely with Happify Health leadership.
- Own the production of company communications content, including blogs, op-eds, speeches/scripts/talking points, press releases, web content, emails, and social media posts.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand team and other teams across the company to come up with innovative communications ideas.
- Significant experience managing global communications teams and agencies at a well-known brand with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong educational background in journalism, marketing, or other relevant fields.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of both B2B and B2C communications.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior leadership and lead projects from conception to final execution.
- Familiarity with digital health is highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.