Design Transformative User ExperiencesApril 28, 2021 2021-04-28 23:13
AMA (Ask Me Anything)
Jay will take any questions you might have about user experience, product strategy, design process, or team culture. You can also ask him about any of the projects he’s been a part of, including Muse, Sonic Cradle, the Healthy Minds Program, Character Lab, the Mindful Society Global Institute, or anything you read about at www.jayvidyarthi.com. The second ‘A’ is for ‘Anything’, so you could also ask him about navigating your career with integrity, mindfulness practice, music, or even about his cat.
First 5-10 minutes will be a bit of an introduction then we’ll dive right into a lightning round, where Jay will answer whatever questions you share in the chat – first come, first served!
Jay sparks the design process, product strategy, and team culture needed to create transformative user experiences for mental health and mindfulness.
More about him:
- Led UX to startup a new wearable (8-figure revenues, 35% CAGR, AI / mindfulness / gamification)
- UX/UI/PM work for Fortune 500, scrappy startups, hospitals, governments, non-profits + more
- Recognized by top-tier press and influencer lists (Forbes, TransTech200, Fast Company…)
- 40+ speaking/teaching engagements in 16 cities (MIT, Harvard, UofT, FITC, CoHack, CHI, DIS…)
- Helped start A Mindful Society: annual conference feat. world-class speakers (500+ attendees/yr)
- Inventor of Sonic Cradle, early influential paradigm for mindful tech (7 publications, 200+ citations)
- Winner of both industry and academic awards (TED, UX Awards, CHI, DIS, IxDA)
Duration: 4 sessions
Enrolled: 23 participants
Upcoming session: June 28